|2019 Fall Intramural Sports||Captains Meeting/Rosters Due||1st Games||Championships||Sign-Ups||Schedule||Rules|
|Volleyball||Wed., Sept. 25, 2019||Mon., Sept. 30, 2019||Sun., Oct. 13, 2019||Sign-Ups||Schedule||Rules|
|Flag Football||Wed., Oct. 16, 2019||Mon., Oct. 21, 2019||Wed., Nov. 13, 2019||Sign-Ups||Schedule||Rules|
Halloween Dodgeball Tournament
|Mon., Oct. 28, 2019||Tues., Oct. 29, 2019||Tues., Oct. 29, 2019||Sign-Ups||Schedule||Rules|
|Spike Ball Tournament||Tues., Nov. 19, 2019||Wed., Nov. 20, 2019||Wed., Nov. 20, 2019||Sign-Ups||Schedule||Rules|
|2020 Spring Intramurals|
Liability Waiver (Must Sign and Print Before Participating)
Online Registration (Register your team online)
The Intramural (IM) Sports program offers opportunities for the Whittier College community to participate in a variety of team and individual sport leagues. The program is designed in a manner that promotes safety, fairness, and equal opportunity for all to participate. We are dedicated to participant satisfaction, while accommodating a wide range of interests and skill levels. Programs are open to all Whittier College students, faculty, and staff. The objectives of Intramurals are to provide opportunities for individual development through various activities, increase social contacts, growth of lasting friendships and recreation for individuals, regardless of their skill ability.
Assumption of Risk
- Regardless of the activity, all participants must understand they are assuming risk when they take part in an active recreation program.
- Each person must be aware of this assumption of risk and recognize that his or her participation is voluntary.
- Each participant also has a responsibility to use prudent and ordinary care in his or her actions.
- These risks could include, but are not limited to: muscle cramps, nausea, fainting, abnormal blood pressure, chest discomfort, and even death.
- Individuals are encouraged to have a physical examination and obtain adequate health and accident insurance prior to participation in any recreational and fitness activities.
If you have a disability that may require some accommodation in order to participate in a Whittier College activity, please notify the Office of Disability Services at 562.907.4825 or at email@example.com.
For more information contact Mike Ondrusek at (717) 725-7849 or firstname.lastname@example.org.